JDI is also known as JDIMLM, and JustDoIt MLM .
a Division of Emergent Health Corp. (EMGE)
a Division of Emergent Health Corp. (EMGE)
Stem cells show potential for many different areas of health and medical research, and studying them can help us understand how they transform into the dazzling array of specialized cells that make us what we are.
The primary roles of adult stem cells in a living organism are to maintain and repair the tissue in which they are found, unlike embryonic stem cells.
-JDI MultiVitamin with Stem Cell Vitamin Support, nourshes your own Body systems and has been shown to naturally nourish your own Adult Stem Cells. JDI is offering a Stem Cell Nutrition Supplement, produced with a Patented Process of harvesting Plant Based Stem Cell Nutrition .
MY JDIMLM Review
You Simply have to try JDI for yourself. My JDI MLM Review, Unbelievably Fantastic Results were experienced. Don't take my word for it. Spend $30.00 and find out for yourself. Don't Miss OUT! You have got to try JDI MultiVitamin with Stem Cell Nutritional Support. This is the best way for you to discover the magic. Your own bodys ability to repair itself. You must See for yourself. $1.00 a day for 30 days could change your outlook on life as you know it. I wouldn't have believed it, if I had not tried it myself. Try It!
L Turner, Arizona 928-567-9244 Daylight
Stem cells have the remarkable potential to develop into many different cell types in the body during early life and growth. In addition, in many tissues they serve as a sort of internal repair system, dividing essentially without limit to replenish other cells as long as the person or animal is still alive.
The primary roles of adult stem cells in a living organism are to maintain and repair the tissue in which they are found. The more stem cells or “building blocks” we have available, the faster and better our organs can be repaired.
The literature documents the ability of components included in JDI MultiVitamin and in Vita-Stim (TM) to increase adult stem cells naturally from our own bone marrow just the way our body was designed.
One study has shown an increase of up to 2,500,000 new adult stem cells in the circulation based on unidentified AFA biochemical components. Our overall health is strongly influenced by the continued availability of extra stem cells in our bodies.
As we age our natural stem cell count declines. Natural adult stem cells can migrate to damaged tissues and actually become a new heart cell, liver cell, pancreas cell or any type of tissue cell. They rapidly multiply and can become any kind of cell in a short time.
Stem Cell Nutrition
One of a Kind MultiVitamin MultiMineral with Stem Cell Nutrition and Vitamin D3 added
Anti-Aging Body Repair
Diet and Energy Aid
JDI Ethics ~ Helping People.
JDIMLM ~ Health is Wealth.
Teaching people how to stay healthy is also a way to freedom and liberty.
You can't really experience freedom and liberty if you are always worried about where your next dollar is coming from or when it's coming in. We believe the best chance for the average person to achieve financial liberty is through JDIMLM.
Stem Cell Ethics; These Changing Times
As science and technology continue to advance, so do ethical viewpoints surrounding these developments. It is important to educate and explore the issues, scientifically and ethically.
For More Information:
The following links to other Internet sites are offered only for the convenience of World Wide Web users. The NIH is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does the NIH endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products, services, or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.
- Presidential Commission on Bioethics The Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues advises President Obama on bioethical issues that may emerge from advances in biomedicine and related areas of science and technology.
- National Academy of Sciences Guidelines for Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research The National Academy of Sciences developed its first set of ethical standards for stem cell research in 2005. The guidelines were updated in 2007, 2008, and 2010.
- The Kennedy Institute of Ethics at Georgetown University Library & Information Services allows searches of books, newspapers, journal articles, and other materials on bioethical issues.
- Stem Cell Research and Applications: Monitoring the Frontiers of Biomedical Research (300K PDF; get Adobe Reader) The American Association for the Advancement of Science (publisher of Science magazine) and the Institute for Civil Society produced this report addressing stem cells and ethics.
- The Ethics of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research The International Society for Stem Cell Research provides this information as a public service to those wishing to discuss stem cell ethics.
- Bioethics Advisory Committee (BAC) Singapore Addresses the ethical, legal, and social issues arising from biomedical sciences research.
- EuroStemCell has developed a factsheet on the ethical issues around embryonic stem cell research.
- Report On Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research from the European Union (1.5MB PDF; get Adobe Reader)